Sunday, December 22, 2013

Under the Tree

I made this Christmas card for my beautiful grandmother.




I used my handy dandy Bow-Easy (see here for my post about how much useful it is!) to make the little bow for the Christmas present sitting underneath the tree:



I know my grandma doesn't know how to use the Internet, and she certainly doesn't follow my blog, so I can unveil it before the actual day of.  Otherwise, I typically only blog about cards after I'm sure the recipients received it.  

One more picture at a slight angle so that you can see the colors of the big dot ornaments on the tree (that I punched out with two sizes of circle paper punches) without reflection.  



My brother is going home for Christmas this year, and I pre-bought all my presents for my parents and Grandma before he visited me from Boston over Thanksgiving so that I could give them to him to bring home.  Mailing costs me a pretty penny every year, so I made my bro lug it all back in his suitcase instead - ha!

I'm going on the Annual Christmas Walk with BB, Aunt Sue, my friend Jesse and others Sunday afternoon.  I wonder what Bergdorf did with their holiday window display this year - whatever it is, it's bound to be amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment